- Product categories
- Kalmar Heavy Duty Forklifts
- Kalmar Empty Container Handling
- Kalmar Reach Stackers
- Terberg Tractor
- Stinis Spreader
- Seacom Equipment
- Konecranes Forklift Trucks
- Konecranes Reach Stackers
- Konecranes Empty Container Handling
- Terex Reach Stackers
- Terex Empty Container Handling
- Fantuzzi Empty Container Handling
- Hyster Empty Container Handling
- Hyster Heavy Duty Forklifts
- Special Selections
- About Forkliftcenter
Buying Used Forklifts
30 March 2011
Buying a used forklift can be a daunting task. Here are some questions that every forklift buyer needs to know before making a decision.
Forkliftcenter BV is a global provider of quality pre-owned forklifts and material handling equipment. Our team is dedicated to providing every customer with the best fit for their job at hand.
Accordingly, Forkliftcenter provides personal consulting on the specifics of your needs and expectations with your purchase.
A short list for you to consider when buying a forklift.
1) Specify what and how much you need to be lifting. This automatically narrows your search by tonnage.
2) Determine how high you need said goods to be lifted. This is a two part question since forklifts have a mast infront of the chassis. If you need to clear a doorway or load a container/trailer, what is the clearance?
3) Consider fuel options. Most governmental regulations forbid diesel operations indoors without a smog filter, are you equiped? Do you have access to alternatives such as LPG? Does electric fit the bill? All vital questions when making a buying decision for your used forklfit.
4) Forklifts come with many attachement opportunities. Considering if you need a sideshift, fork positioning, specific capture apparatus (paper roll, brick etc).
We look forward to assisting you in your search for a machine that fits your company's needs. Consult with a Forkliftcenter BV representative at +31(0)204974101