Service Engineer/Mechanic M/F
Service Engineer/Mechanic M/F Fulltime
Forkliftcenter is a growing international organization specialized in the purchase, sale and rental of forklift trucks and container handling equipment. We are located in the Western Port Area of Amsterdam with branches in Australia, Colombia, Dubai, Nigeria, Panama and Spain.
Will you make sure our workshops like a well-oiled machine?
- Dismantle, (re)-assemble and commissioning equipment either at our Workshop, at location nearby or abroad;
- Carry out a variety of repair and maintenance works;
- Carry out metal treatment works such as; welding.
- You have completed MBO education (preferential fields: automobile technology & engineering / commercial vehicles / agricultural equipment);
- Knowledge of hydraulics / pneumatics and applied electronics;
- You are willing to follow training and courses;
- You are in possession of driver's license B for this position;
- You have a strong organizational and technical background;
- “NEN 3140” certificate is an advantage.
What we offer:
We offer a challenging work environment with good basic and fringe benefits. You will work in a dynamic team with expert colleagues whereby your own input and initiative is highly appreciated.
If you are interested in this challenging job, we kindly ask you to mail your application letter and CV to email@example.com. If you have any questions, call us at 020-4974101 and ask for Linda.
Keep On Moving!