- Product categories
- Kalmar Heavy Duty Forklifts
- Kalmar Empty Container Handling
- Kalmar Reach Stackers
- Terberg Tractor
- Stinis Spreader
- Seacom Equipment
- Konecranes Forklift Trucks
- Konecranes Reach Stackers
- Konecranes Empty Container Handling
- Terex Reach Stackers
- Terex Empty Container Handling
- Fantuzzi Empty Container Handling
- Hyster Empty Container Handling
- Hyster Heavy Duty Forklifts
- Special Selections
- About Forkliftcenter
Receptionist/Telephone Operator M/F
Receptionist / Telephone Operator M/F
Forkliftcenter is a growing international organization specialized in purchase, sales & rental of forklifts and container handling equipment. Our Headquarters is located in the Western Port Area of Amsterdam with branch offices in Europe, Middle-East, Africa, Australia, and Central America.
For our head office in Amsterdam we are immediately looking for an energetic and representative colleague. You will start part-time (20-30 hours per week, divied over 5 days) for a period of 6 months. The suitable candidate will grow with us towards a full-time position with a broader range of tasks. Are you active, decisive, accurate and service oriented? Then read on!
You will perform the following tasks, among others:
- Handling incoming telephone traffic.
- You do the general support for the management team.
- You can work independently and you like to function as a support for our international team where the correspondence and working language is both in Dutch and English.
- As a hostess you are the first point of contact for our customers and main point of contact for our offices.
- Coordinating and Handling telephone and written inquiries, mail processing and other administrative work.
- The Office and canteen stock is managed by you.
Resposible for facility tasks such as:
- Maintain contact with telephone, engergy, ICT, fire, safety, security etc.
- Small household tasks.
What we expect from you:
- You are representative
- Good command of the Dutch and English language orally and in writing.
- A completed secretarial training, work and thinking level MBO+.
- Knowledge of and experience with, Windows, Excel and Microsoft Office.
- Good social, communicative and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team, proactive, accurate, integrity, flexible and cooperative.
- Minimum 1 year experience in a similar position.
- A dynamic and fun working environment in an internationally growing company with growth opportunities.
- A varied job for a period of 6 months, 30-30 hours per week.
After which we offer the possibility of employment for a longer period
Are you interested? Please send your motivation letter and CV to email@example.com
Keep on moving!